Registration is online and only applies when:
1. a confirmation email is sent from CYACE, and
2. the participation is paid in advance.
Priority will be given based on the registration date
If you are a Civil Engineer, register in CYACE and benefit from the discounted rate provided for CYACE Members.
Payment of participation fee through JCC (not any account is required).
Participation fee is paid in advance.
Cancellations made in writing until October 25th 2021, 50% of the total amount will be refunded.
After this date, amounts already paid are non-refundable.
Refunds will be made within two months after the end of the Conference.
Preventive measures for the coronavirus pandemic:
The Conference will take place with physical presence according to the health protocols that will be valid for the given period of time and in accordance with the epidemiologic situation of COVID-19 in Cyprus.
According to the provisions of the current Decree of the Ministry of Health, attendance at a conference with physical presence requires the following:
1. The presentation of SafePass:
i. Certificate of vaccination for COVID-19 with at least one dose and provided that three weeks have elapsed since the date of vaccination, or
ii. Proof of discharge in cases of persons who have been infected with COVID-19 and provided that no more than six months have elapsed since the date of their initial positive testing result, or
iii. Negative result of a laboratory test or a rapid antigen test for COVID-19, with the testing having taken place within 72 hours.
All Delegates must have SafePass (https://www.eudcc.gov.cy/), which will be requested, for verification.
2. The use of a protective face mask is necessary for all persons who will be present at the Conference Venue.
Persons travelling to Cyprus from Abroad
1. General Information https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/en/home
2. "Flight Pass" prior to boarding https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/en/register
3. Country Categories https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/en/country-categories